Tuesday, July 6, 2010

To reveal : A one crazy day.

Today ,
its a crazy crack day . this day started when i go to school in the morning then suddenly i got a text from 'F' . She ask me to go to the playground behind my school but idk that she ask me to serong. Suddenly i was late to go back to my school , then i follow her with 'M' . i was angry then suddenly we go to Centre City. We eat (breakfast) then we go to MCD to MIEMO , i was scared that some of the student in my class saw me just now in the morning. huhh ... after that we go to (Someplace) we hangout there at 9 am, then suddenly at 11.50 am 'Mrs S ' called me but before that my Friend 'MR' text me and said that someone saw me in school and saw me cut school but the truth is no one saw me. then ' Mr M ' called 'Mrs S' and said that i cut school. Fuckly that 'Mrs S' called me after that. Shiitt!! OMG yaww. i started to freakout .then she said that if you dont come back now youll be dead if i see you . yaww if nyou were in my place you would freakout as well. then suddenly it started to rain. ohh how i was angry with the weather. hmm.. but in 12.56 pm just now i said to 'F' that we should be going back now or never. then 'F' said yeahh! lets go back now. so we go and REDAH the rainy clouds . we were wet, and suddenly we saw a TAXi and called the TAXi . after that we reach school . (do you knpw what i lie to 'Mrs S' haha.. i said that my friend was sick and my friends mother took us to her home because it was late for me to go to school. ohh luckily 'Mrs S' Took it smoothly.) then i go back home and 'Mrs S' said that you dont do this stuff again . this is nonsense she said then i say ok . haha ! and now im writing you. hehe ! so bord and Crack noww. need to call "F' now. bye ttyl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment